London, again

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I really enjoyed going there (even though I made an arse of myself) and after seeing all those photos Becky and Andy are taking I desperate to go back. Who'd be interested when it's a little less wet?

I'm seeing lots of green areas on the map and there must be interesting stuff all along the river?

edit -
27th January - 10-11am outside Euston Staion
-lostprophet + his tripod
-Alex_B
-ferny
-tempra
-tempra Mrs
-DPW2007
-Anty
-David
-duncanp
-Becky (?)
-PlasticSpanner(?)

I really enjoyed going there (even though I made an arse of myself) and after seeing all those photos Becky and Andy are taking I desperate to go back. Who'd be interested when it's a little less wet?

I'm seeing lots of green areas on the map and there must be interesting stuff all along the river?

YES!!!!!!!!

So, any idea about the date?

I might be in the UK late January since a friend of mine decided to have a wedding (at Loch Lomond though ;) )

It's the 10th December today.

No idea about dates. What's best for everyone? What day of the week would people prefer?

It should better not be neither 24 nor 25 nor 26 nor 27 nor 28 nor 29 nor 30 nor 31 of May of the year to come :raisedbrow:, you hear me???

Well I was planning one for Saturday the 3rd of May and Sunday the 4th what with the saturday being my birthday (hint hint) :biggrin:

but I'm happy for an earlier meetup as well

I can go to town any sunday so I don't mind when

I'm up for another trip - be good to go when somethings on like a demo or something

we could always start our own ;)

I'm never taking another London photo again, I give up!

Most reactions

Back