What's new

London City Night Shots

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finding it hard to get out with the camera during daylight hours. Having a broken car doesn't help matters either :mad:

Got a few snaps after dark around the city tho...

1.
IMG_0111_4_lowres.jpg


2.
IMG_0113_2_lowres.jpg


3.
IMG_0196_lowres.jpg


4.
IMG_0205_lowres.jpg


5.
poty_r1.jpg


TFL :)

Mohain
 
Great shots! I love the middle three
 
wow... awesome shots mo... i dont know how you do it, if that were me i'd get robbed walking around london at night :lol: .... i like them all, but i think the composition of 2 makes it my fav :thumbup:
 
Now I LOVE those... well done!
 
Neat! you shot with a tungsten WB didn't you?
 
London's cleaner than I imagined it.

Very nice shots!
 
Great series Mo :thumbsup:

I like em all, but I'm really digging the movement and angles in #4!
 
Oh maaaaan!! These are GREAT! Love the detail, and the traffic 'streaks'. I love 'em all, but am partial to the lines in #5 and the view in #1.
 
so well exposed and the trails look perfect 2 is my fave :thumbup::mrgreen:
 
Oh well, erm, I think I am quite HAPPY that you don't get much of a chance to go out photographing during the DAY!
I somehow much prefer this quality of night-shots to any day shots!
OK, I admit that it is too bad you don't have a car right now (why is that so?), but apparently this overall situation lead you to taking SUPER photos!!!

I really like each and everyone of them, but that arrow in Photo 2 pointing right to the bottom of your frame along with the sky and the wide-angle make that one extra attractive.

But I also like all the lights in Photo 1 and that cucumber-building - erm, what's it called again? Not cucumber, not pickles ... :er: :scratch: ... I forget...

And in Photo 4 I again like the POV, the wide angle, the distortions, and that bus or other high vehicle that passed you during exposure! Adds some interesting aspect to it all!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom