What's new

London City Night Shots

Thanks a lot folks, your too kind :mrgreen:

Archy, I do sometimes worry a little, but as I've said before I'm quite a big chap and if I try hard I can sort of look mean ;) but really I'm a big softie (shhhh, don't tell). I've got everyting insured anyway. I didn't go out at night before I got insurance. I do try to keep an eye out around me when out at night.

LaFoto, thanks :) My BMW needs a replacement DME (someting to do with the computer than runs the engine) and it's going to cost about £700 to replace and the car is very old and probably not worth much more than that. Anyway, I just went out and bought a new one today, so I'm happy now (although skint) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now I have a car, there's no clouds in the sky :grumpy:

And the building is called 'The Gherkin' ;)

Cheers :)
 
3 and 4 are my favorite. you did a really nice job with all of them
 
Props. Keep em commin'
 
very nice, liking 2 and 4 the most

just out of interest, what lens you using
 
Thats some great shootin Mo. Diggn these!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Thanks folks. LP, these are all with the Sigma 10-20 :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom