What's new

London Eye 84mph

Becky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
Yeh so they crank it up a bit on a Sunday night...

84_mph.jpg
 
Wow, great shot! What lens was that shot with?
 
Good question :lol:

Ask lostprophet I borrowed it offa him...
 
Good question :lol:

Ask lostprophet I borrowed it offa him...

Sigma 12-24mm and can I have it back please? :lol:

great shot, love the toning
 
id kill to be there. london is my home that ive never been to. does that make sense? whatevs, all i know is after looking at your pics i wanna be there more
 
very nice shot, one of the best I've seen of The Eye the wide angle causing the trees to lean, adds to the feeling of movement...very dynamic.
 
^^^ I completely agree with Roger. Beautiful!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom