What's new

London Eye

Michael Touchette

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been living in London for the past couple of months and have been so busy that I haven't had much time to take the camera out and take pictures, but I finally had a free Friday and went down to South Bank and took some pictures. Most of them are just touristy snap shots to remember my trip, but I tried taking some more artistic shots of the London Eye. I thought this one was kind of cool. What do you guys think?
IMG_6462.jpg
 
Nice shot!

I took almost the same one only it was in Niagara Falls :)

DSC_0965.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom