sashbar
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2012
- Messages
- 3,044
- Reaction score
- 1,183
- Location
- Behind the Irony Curtain
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, this is using a particular colour to its best advantage. Selective colour indeed - I like it!
The recent discussions have moved me to think in this direction, too: not only to convert in post but also to find examples of selective colour that really exist.
Nice one sashbar :thumbup:
Yes, this is using a particular colour to its best advantage. Selective colour indeed - I like it!
The recent discussions have moved me to think in this direction, too: not only to convert in post but also to find examples of selective colour that really exist.
Nice one sashbar :thumbup:
Thanks, I just got lucky with this guy in red t-shirt. He makes all the difference. Selective color helped to gel other faces into the background. Otherwise the man behind him would be a real distraction.