What's new

London - Night Shots

They're all sweet shots. I like the ghost under the giant spider.
 
Beautiful pictures - I especially like #2.

Do you remember the lens and such that you used? I would be interested in knowing - thanks!

Sam
 
3,4, and 5... just wow. i love the trails, how did you get that effect?
 
Those are really nice...3 & 4 are my faves. What camera did you use?
 
how in the world do you get such awesome light trails without anything being overexposed or blown out?????
 
These are impossibly amazing pictures, one better than the next. The degree of detail is something else.
 
please tell all! how you had your camera set, what lens any filters. these are amazing and i'm extremely curious how you got these :P
probably near my 10th time coming back to stare at them
 
Simply stunning exposures! Shows me that I have much to learn.
 
Incredible, every one... and soooo sharp!!!!
 
Love all of them.

3 & 4 looks like the ghost train in going through London. :thumbup: :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom