London Photos

In my understanding, this forum generally uses the critique section for images with which you are having specific issues/problems.

It is to provide an area for members to display images they are having specific problems with, where they can seek help or ask for advice. For example, you may have a concern with your composition, lighting, a model’s posing or other technical aspects about the image.

Q. How do I make sure my specific problem will be addressed?
A. The best way to do that is to include your reasons for requesting a critique, and a clear statement as to what it is you want help with. When you post your image, include as much technical information about the shot as you can. For example, it can be helpful to know what your digital settings were, or what film type was used, and lens type used. After you have posted your image and the technical data, state your specific issues or concerns with the shot.

Q. What if I am basically happy with a shot I want to post, and just want some general feedback?
A. If you only want general comments on an image, then post it in the appropriate Gallery, i.e., the Portrait or Landscape Galleries – not in Critique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back