Post your photos of Paris!

i-G12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The forum is the closest I could find to a "Travel Forum" so here goes. If there is a better place for it let me know.

Let's take a look at the lovely City of Light. My favorite city in the world.

La Maison Rose, Montmartre, Paris... Ionic building. I haven't eaten there but next time...

_03A9917-Edit-Edit.jpg

I took this photo in Montmartre close to the Place du Tertre. It was around mid day, bright and tons of people everywhere. So I decided to convert the picture into a Day-To-Night image, replaced the sky, removed unwanted clutter and people using Photoshop Generative Fill AI and re-lit the scene using radial filters, linear gradient, and local adjustments brushes... Hope you enjoy!

day-night-final.jpg

The Spire
Sadly the Spire was the first thing to go in the fire. I watch a video about the rebuilding of Notre Dame and the details of rebuilding the spire were amazing.

Sadly the Spire was the first thing to go in the fire. I watch a video about the rebuilding of Notre Dame and the details of rebuilding the spire were amazing.

I watched the first documentary, which was so sad. Now there is a second doc showing the progress. I believe that new spire is now in place !! :encouragement:

Hey, we got little flags ;)

I put up a couple more images, they are waiting on approval... .. .

I watched the first documentary, which was so sad. Now there is a second doc showing the progress. I believe that new spire is now in place !! :encouragement:
I was there in May but no spire yet at that time. The plan is to open in late 2024.

I hope I have a chance to go back and see Notre Dame again. Those documentaries were mind blowing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back