London TPF meet ...

wonderful shots by all. great to see you guys. Lensmeister, i love the shot of the old chap in the park :thumbup:

Reflections.....

tpfl2.jpg

tpfl9.jpg

tpfl31.jpg

tpfl32.jpg

tpfl45.jpg

The crew....

tpfl14.jpg

tpfl19.jpg

Don't know what they were doing :mrgreen:

tpfl20.jpg

...ah yes - thats what they were doing...

tpfl22.jpg

tpfl41.jpg

tpfl42.jpg

tpfl44.jpg

Think thats enough spam for one night, need to sleep!

Oh, this thread has grown ever so nicely overnight!
Many photos by many different photographers, and I know most of you IN PERSON, I do, I do, I do! :boogie:
So good to see you all again.
I would have loved soooo to also come to this meet-up, but two within 3 weeks, both of which would include airfare and a flight over ... that just does not go past the "Master of the House" :grumpy: :lol:
It looks like you had a super day yesterday, makes me wish even more I had jetted over, for here it was raining a steady 24 hours!

And just rely on tempra for some good church photos ... but shhht: that one is Westminster CHURCH. Not the Cathedral. :D

I've only been there in 1972 (the year you were born or so, eh? many of you not even...), but I still remember that, I found the building quite striking at the time and had to overcome my confusion about Westmister Cathedral and Westminster Church, and somehow it stuck with me :wink: Isn't there a picture of me and this very church around somewhere? Should be... :scratch:

And you have taken so lovely photos of yourselves in turn, and I have also been through all of Simon's slideshow on his site (*waving to Simon* hallo, can't say I have met you on the Forum much so far but be welcome, and for the next meet-up, I'll be there, too - I hope! - so see you then!*/stops waving*) -- and it is so cool to see you either again, if only in a 2-D manner, or to see newest photos of you (Lensmeister) --- and also you and I must try to meet in September, right? Last August just didn't work out for you, I know...

Ah, I must now post this and scroll through all your pictures again, they are just so good and so funny!

It is Westminster Catherdral in Victoria. My Mum was married there many years ago in the Lady Chapel to the right of the main Altar. I tried to go there many times now to get a photo of it and hoped yesterday was my lucky day. But again there was a service going on. I really have to time it better next time.

Try as we might, we couldn't compair with this pair of Pros.
the_pros.jpg

Little chap having lunch.
aww_nuts.jpg

I noticed the sign and although not the right spelling I thought of our mansi being there in spirit ;)
in_spirit.jpg

He's Thinking .... "It's that TPF Lot .. I must give them my over the shoulder look"
duck3.jpg

More soon. ;)

Dang. You are right.
It is Westminster CATHEDRAL as opposed to Westminster ABBEY ... ah, those 30+ years have done some damage to my memory then, after all. Too bad to be realising that now ... my day is ruined.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

It was a good day out, I was kind of hoping to go today as well, but I just have too much to do at home. Rob and Plasticspanner left Victoria train station last night in search of pubs near Robs house, so no doubt they'll get up to something today. It is the London Marathon this morning, so the place is going to be packed with thousands of people and transport will be a bit of a nightmare!

So thanks to you guys that were there for making it such a good day, and here's to the next one and the future attendees! :D

Good luck to them ..... The Marathon is always a nightmare day in London ... WAY TOO many people in a small space.

Glad I am off to Kingston with the family ;)

Anyways ... last batch from me for a little while.

It's always funnier when it's not you being drawn.
always_funnier.jpg

Anyone spot the illigal move?
no_u_turn.jpg

Street Artist posed to look like he is running.
posed.jpg

A protest in Leicester square (note I do not have an opinion onthe subject matter), just liked the way this bloke was protesting and hiding too ;) .
protest1.jpg

Saw something like this many years ago in a magazine and thought I'd try it.
head.jpg

Thanks guys for a great day out roll on Septemeber-ish time and another meet up.

ooooohhhh this is so coooool to seee you again! Chris where the hell did you lost your tiny beard and hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And it's great to see Rob again :D:D:D :hugs:
And Tempra! yay!!!!

MORE PHOTOS FOR MENTOS !!!!!! :D

:lovey:

mentos_007 said:
MORE PHOTOS FOR MENTOS !!!!!! :D

:lovey:

AND FOR CORINNA!
Who would have loved to be there with you all the while!!

Most reactions

Back