London TPF meet ...

Lensmeister, Neil and me (shot by PlasticSpanner, Chris)
11.jpg

Street artist in Leicester Square
12.jpg

Tony again
13.jpg

Chinese protest against a list of things including organ harvesting, human rights, women's rights...
14.jpg

And again
15.jpg

Eros at Picadilly
16.jpg

A statue of a famous person (probably)
17.jpg

The sad man
18.jpg

The finish of the London Marathon being set up
19.jpg

Tony with Isoletta
20.jpg

Which way?
21.jpg

Duck
22.jpg

The Dead Man
23.jpg

Neil, Lensmeister
24.jpg

Simon, Simon
25.jpg

London
26.jpg

The guys doing the squirrel thing
27.jpg

Chris, PS shot from a couple of hundred yards out
28.jpg

Neil and Simon
29.jpg

Simon in action
30.jpg

Neil and Chris
31.jpg

Couple kissing
32.jpg

BBC Outdoor Broadcast Unit
33.jpg

The guys
34.jpg

Squiggle
35.jpg

The sharpest pro on the block.. full sun, compact camera, tripod and girlfriend.... wonder what the shot was like?
36.jpg

Westminster Cathedral
37.jpg

Inside... complete with ambient singing!
38.jpg

Light a candle for me
39.jpg

Chris came back to Bromley with me as all the hotels were booked, and we.... went to the pub surprisingly. Here's Tim, on his birthday... drunk.
40.jpg

Another of my friends called Tom
41.jpg

Right, that's probably enough pictures for you! Hope you enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed the day and the splendid weather! You must all come to the next meetup!!

Thanks for looking!

Rob

tempra said:
Thats a cracking lens Rob! Plus you get to keep fit carrying it around :D

Where did you get to today?

We haven't been anywhere really - tried to drive to Greenwich - bad idea - marathon. So... Chris is still here with me in Bromley and has been helping edit the pictures and sort the wheat from the chaff. We'll probably drop by the pub in a minute! :lol:

Rob (+Chris)

Ah. Lovely new additions to this thread. The UK threads tend to really thrive, don't they? Coooooool. And believe me: I do plan to be there when there's the next meet-up on 2/3 September. Are those dates quite fixed as they are? Then I can plan ahead and put them down in my calendar. And for me it may well be London again, since I find so much has changed, plus the photo ops are neverending there (apparently, by the look at your pics up here!). And then I hope to meet you all again or for the first time, like Tony and Chris and Rob (again) and Simon and Neil first and other folks such as our archangel on board, and so many others who REALLY should start planning for September NOW. These meet-ups are unbeatable fun!

Nice one Rob!

It doesnt look like I'm putting my back pack on :er:

Great shots, that's an amazing lens you have!

29.jpg

Thanks for organizing the day, I learnt a lot form it, plus it was good fun!!

Ron what an amazing set of pictures! and can I tell you that I love your lens... so... now I love your 100-400 lens and Tony's 50 lens... :)

Thanks for sharing those!

And don't fotget about me when you'll be going to the pub with Chris!!!!

OK I'm still here with Rob! :lol: (Just pinched his computer for a while!:lol:) These are the better shots from my P&S (I don't do digital! :lol:)

My first shot of the day in London , A statue of Newton outside the British Library.
1.jpg

St George's Dragon!
2.jpg

A funny building! (Dunno what it is called, sorry!)
3.jpg

Street performers in Covent Garden.
4.jpg

This guy turned his back on me 3 times! :x Maybe I should have given him some money first? :lol:
5.jpg

Rob in the Intrepid Fox! (Chiller & Ravens kinda pub! :lol:)
6.jpg

Outside Westminster Cathederal.
7.jpg

And inside!
8.jpg

And finally where I stayed for the night (after a night out in Bromley with Rob & Tom & friends! :lol:) Sundridge Park Mansion.
9.jpg

mentos_007 said:
Ron what an amazing set of pictures! and can I tell you that I love your lens... so... now I love your 100-400 lens and Tony's 50 lens... :)

Thanks for sharing those!

And don't fotget about me when you'll be going to the pub with Chris!!!!

We forgot about everything except Beer & Noodles! :lol:

Simon said:
Nice one Rob!

It doesnt look like I'm putting my back pack on :er:

Great shots, that's an amazing lens you have!

29.jpg

Thanks for organizing the day, I learnt a lot form it, plus it was good fun!!

Who's a little teapot then?? :lmao:

Rob

Chris, what will your film photos be like if you say you "don't do digital" and the outcome is this!?!?! Something that will definitely be worth the wait. You will post some more of your photos from that meet-up, won't you? I am so thrilled with this thread, it is such fun to look at.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back