What's new

London

Becky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2005
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
25
Location
London
A few shots I grabbed in London recently...

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg




Comments appreciated and thanks for looking.
 
you've been to London and didnt appear at the meet-up pfffff!!!!

I really like the last picture, the b&w works well here
 
Lol... yeh I think I made a mention of it at some point in the meetup post.... I was there the weekend before the meet and was pretty gutted when I realised! My boyfriends from London so I'm there quite often... next time!!

Thanks for the comments, thats my fave pic too!
 
Thanks :D

Anyone else got comments? :blushing:
 
I really like number 1, it's not the normal tourist shot - is that the tunnel along the embankment going towards Tower Bridge?
 
Hey there.. sorry I didnt notice some of these replies before... apologies I know the thread is a bit ancient now!

Tempra... thanks for the comments, I cant quite remember, although I think it maybe be as I was in that area at the time...

Wirral... thanks for the comments, I was using a Canon 350D.
 
love the first :thumbsup:
neat shots.. keep em coming :D
 
Yeh I know what you mean, I visit fairly often and sometime nothing really catches my eye... I definately think its a plus to take a drive around at night, some of the buildings look sortve average by day and spectacular by night. I not sure where exactly in London you are but if you've ever seen the fancy looking college in Willesden by day and night you'll know what I mean, by night its a different picture altogether.... unfortunately the shots I took of it when I was last there went walkies off my camera somehow!
 
wow..nice pics i like the first shot it has a neat effect!!
 
Tunnel shots are cool. Love it. :thumbup:
Think I'd go pano on the second one just to crop out some of that darker FG.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom