Lone Flower

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spotted this one lone flower while out on my morning venture. Don't know what kind it is, just know it was pretty.

11142081-studio-studio.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ntz
gorgeous! love the shadows and light, nice, rich colors too. maybe burn in the 2 highlights on the left and right edges, but that's just nitpicking.

Nice. Looks like a rose (based on leaf) that didn't reach its potential. Probably frost or inconsistent Temps, hot one day, cold the next.

gorgeous! love the shadows and light, nice, rich colors too. maybe burn in the 2 highlights on the left and right edges, but that's just nitpicking.

Thanks and funny you should say that, I cropped it on a different web site just minutes before I read your post. I didn't get all of it on the right but , meh! Great minds think alike. :trink39:

Last edited:

Thanks and funny you should say that, I cropped it on a different web site just minutes before I read your post. I didn't get all of it on the right but , meh! Great minds think alike. :trink39:

Thanks, you're probably right.
that looks better.

Petty flower peering through the gloom. Nice.

Most reactions

Back