What's new

Lone survivor

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tree9qk.jpg
 
great shot, nice B+W tones - brilliantly titled :thumbup:
 
i like it, cool how it is framed by the cranes
 
This is a bit sad, isn't it? (Though my husband's eyes would at once be drawn to what is the background, I am sure, and he'd LIKE what he sees THERE ;)).

Very well spotted and even better framed. I like this a lot.
Well, it's a pursuer-pic, how would I NOT like it?!?!?
So far I have liked each and every one of them! :D
 
Thanks everyone. LaFoto you are too kind, thank you very much :)
 
cool composition! very neat shot :D
 
love the delicate feel to this...the similarity between the laciness of the tree ant the grid pattern of the cranes...nice shot. :D
 
So sad but true. Love the title and the pic. Great capture!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom