Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your view and reviews....
9607207079_deb3947794_o.jpg
[/url][/imng]
Regards :D

Very nice image and title. Looks like there is a smudge in the middle of the image. Not sure if that's from cloning, or something else.

Boy this one is so hard to explain my reaction too. Initially as it loaded top down I'm going what is this and then the heavy dark areas and out of focus leaves and branches come in and I'm struggling to make sense of it all and I am thinking, really !!! Then the image of the man sitting alone appears and that is a definite WOW moment for me. It really makes the statement and pulls it all together for me. I keep looking at the picture and thinking "Who cannot identify with the feeling this conveys". The image is a success for this viewer who likes it a lot. Congrats, nicely done.

Nandakumar!!! Hey friend, welcome back! (from wherever you were...)

Well, if you're going to be lonely, it seems a very nice place to be lonely in.

But, is he really lonely? Perhaps he is just enjoying a moment of solitude.

Very nice image and title. Looks like there is a smudge in the middle of the image. Not sure if that's from cloning, or something else.
Hey jeed...you are right..you were disturbed by what i was afraid of.....Here i post one without that smudge
Regards :D
9611134638_d0400633f2_o.jpg
[/url][/img]

Boy this one is so hard to explain my reaction too. Initially as it loaded top down I'm going what is this and then the heavy dark areas and out of focus leaves and branches come in and I'm struggling to make sense of it all and I am thinking, really !!! Then the image of the man sitting alone appears and that is a definite WOW moment for me. It really makes the statement and pulls it all together for me. I keep looking at the picture and thinking "Who cannot identify with the feeling this conveys". The image is a success for this viewer who likes it a lot. Congrats, nicely done.
Thank you Woodsman...i am really happy that i could convey my feeling :D

Nandakumar!!! Hey friend, welcome back! (from wherever you were...)

Well, if you're going to be lonely, it seems a very nice place to be lonely in.
O, thank you so much Paulo ...yes that is an important flourishing tourist spot in our locality called "Thusharagiri" (meaning misty mountain)

Nice one! The presentation being very LARGE, really adds to the "wow" effect. When you see the person perfectly framed by branches, it's a very nice treat for the eyes and a strong photographic element.

It's not a traditional composition-- and I think that's why it works so well.

Very good. Nice work! Great to see you back around here.

Fantastic! And welcome back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hang onto this one Frequency, I think it's your best shot yet of those I've seen. Very, very nice and one you can be proud of.

Most reactions

Back