What's new

Loneliness Is Eternal.....

Hang onto this one Frequency, I think it's your best shot yet of those I've seen. Very, very nice and one you can be proud of.
O, thank you Scraig so much.....
From my experience so far as a photographer i must admit one thing. Sometimes it is not your main stream images that gather appreciations. This time i was on the pursuit of capturing some images of Kayaking ("Foamations", http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/337616-foamations.html ); there i got response only from one gentleman. This image was clicked away when i was leaving the place....It was immensely appreciated....So it was bestowed upon me...no claims.....
Regards :D
 
Love it from top to bottom, thanks for seeing it and sharing :)
 
I have to say, had you just posted the picture and asked for an opinion... I would have said its a nice shot. But the title gives it an explanation and emotion. Very nice, I like the presentation and its a wonderful shot, overall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom