What's new

Lonely Curb

doobs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
566
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm curious as to anyone even likes this picture. I hate the fence on the side, but I did shoot it at f/2.8 and my camera has like no DOF for some crazy reason. I figured the lighting was good, so I was curious as to what people thought of it. I like the black and white one the most. Any opinions?

1. Original. Un-photoshopped (other than the signature at the bottom)
1769744486_ccf80e1e94_o.jpg


2. Cropped. Still un-photoshopped.
1769744466_51774285ea_o.jpg


3. Black and white. This is also the cropped version.
1769744460_8e2d4fe630_o.jpg


Is it fodder for the trash or do you think I actually have something going for me here?
 
I prefer the B&W version, since your white balance being off is
ruining the color version. The B&W does look underexposed though IMO.

For composition, I would crop to portrait and loose the entire fence and the curb to the right. You'd get something abstract then with the nice zigzag lines.
 
I really can't cut off the fence that far, or I'll lose some of the curbs. I'll mess around with it tomorrow morning. I'm pooped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom