TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pavleck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts?

1053371466_fc01a247b2.jpg

Now that I look at it, reshooting without the shadow of the baskets to the right of the lamp may be a lot better

Cool shot! I am not seeing the lonely part. Looks kid of scary and mysterious to me. I love the harsh shadows. The chair and lamp are the perfect style.

Love & Playa

Yeah I'm not seeing the lonely part either. Granted, people tend to realize it's loneliness when the singularity concerns with a person not an object. But the chair isn't exactly alone, there's a lamp, and harsh shadows on the right insinuate further presence.

I'm old and I often miss the arty farty....but I'm not seeing anything here. You have a shadow.......

I enjoy the simplicity and the shadows. Nice choice of lighting, and I really enjoy it underexposed. It makes it a bit more mysterious.

Agreed, I don't see the loneliness. Perhaps a single pair of worn-out, brown loafers at the foot of the chair would have created the "presence" of a lonely person, but the chair alone just feels empty. It needs some object there to give it the feeling of a person's recent and solo use.

PS. Good luck preparing for winter shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back