What's new

long day

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
metro DC

48237661-O.jpg


thanks for looking :D
 
i like it. kinda wish there was more of a subject in there. my but it keeps my eyes moving... good shot.
 
I agree... I wish there was some more expresison coming from inside the car, but I have to say that I love the perspective, great framing. It's a nice shot.
 
i really like it! neat one JM.. cool b/w conversion as always :D
 
Love the framing in this one!!!
 
I like it how it is. For the fact that it keeps me looking at the whole picture.
 
Nice, the title fits good, the window frame almost make in look a negative strip
 
Nice one JM. BW works here.

Cheers.
 
nice crop, jm! wish there were more ppl.
 
i just love it like it is....says it all.... the title is perfect...

dont need anything else... you see the tiredness, the defeated looks.. you can tell with body language the whole feeling of the people in the car..

cool shot, jonmikal... how are you always in the perfect spot??
 
Cool capture Jon. Kinda has a mystery to it. You dont see any faces. Makes me wonder who these people are.
 
Love the random placement of ppl's body parts. Nice BW. :D
 
I wish I had the cajones to take more picture of people... candid photos of people like this are some of my favorites, I just need to get over that stalker feeling ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom