TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photoandpictures.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
6650872.ba439511.560.jpg

at ipernity
ipernity: abstract1 - by Bengt(photoandpictures.com)

Long exposure makes abstraction

Doesn't really do anything for me. Just looks like someone couldn't keep the camera still. Keep trying though that is a fun idea. Get different colored lights and do a long exposure and make the camera go crazy for some really fun results. GL
tj

I enjoy the false sense of depth and dimensionality that were achieved. If one was able to achieve a bit more detail (or possibly an extra element) somehow, this would be to my eyes slightly more interesting/appealing. Very nice overall.

Nice composition and a good example of the Rule-Of-Thirds. It is also a good example of complementry colors, how to create a sense of depth and movement using diagonal lines, a receding perspective and a little motion blur. :thumbup:

Overall, a very nice abstract image. I believe you use GIMP? I'd make a double matted frame for it, it's a keeper worth printing in my book.

Nice composition and a good example of the Rule-Of-Thirds. It is also a good example of complementry colors, how to create a sense of depth and movement using diagonal lines, a receding perspective and a little motion blur. :thumbup:

Overall, a very nice abstract image. I believe you use GIMP? I'd make a double matted frame for it, it's a keeper worth printing in my book.

Definitely. I'm having a fun time puzzling-out how this was done.

Not crazy about the shot. The lines are nice, but I don't like the white.

Most reactions

Back