Long Exposure at the beach...

tyler_h

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just the one shot for now. The other that I was happy with is a panorama but will have to do a bit more work to get it to stitch nicely (virtually impossible to get 5 shots with 5 identical looking waves in the same place at in each...).

My next project when I have a little bit of time is building myself a remote release / intervalometer for longer exposures.

Any c&c appreciated. Shall return with the stitched pic as soon as I get it done...

2011_03_28_5863 by tyler_s_hamilton, on Flickr

not bad, although the foreground could use some fill light. i like the almost fog-looking water thats surrounding the rocks.

I think i'd crop the sky a bit, as the top half of it is bland. I think this would make a great black and white too. Overall, I like the exposure and water.

What a great composition. Perhaps a bit of crop down from the sky as Josh mentioned, but otherwise so serene and sublime. Love images like this. :thumbup:

This would have been really nice with a purple/pink sunset to add a bit of colour.

awesome i would prefer it to be landscape get more of the water in

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll have to revisit when I get some time (there is an area I want to explore near there anyway) and do a re-shoot.

love the composition, especially the way the rocks curve, nice leading line. I like the portrait orientation. Pity the sky didnt light up for you, would have made it a killer picture. I agree it could look nice in B&W

Most reactions

Back