rusty9
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2009
- Messages
- 563
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Madison, MS
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
tried this the other night. i don't know how i feel about it. that's why i brought it here.
yeah the yellow color is from the street light. i didn't like the color from the start, and that's the reason i wasn't sure about it. i'll try to do something with it later...gooing to church now.
I expected to see a beach during the day with what looks like the arch of a small wave crashing on the shore WITH the spray, and everything...
I'm disappointed![]()
If you took this shot in JPEG, you would ideally try to repeat the shot using RAW and then tweak the white balance of the water as I mentioned.