What's new

Long Exposure... Dark Room... and a... Flashlight

photo28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
794
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC01932ARW.jpg


DSC01934ARW.jpg


DSC01935ARW.jpg


I'm not sure where this belongs, what it's considered, or if it's been posted... but it's pretty cool!

Extra long exposure, a flashlight, a dark room, and photoshop is all that's needed.
I changed the color of the "designs" in ps.

Not sure if this is more on the lines of art or photography... but.. enjoy.
 
Very nice, I like it!
 
Strange it looks more like a brush then a torch.
 
I like the second one most cause it is simple! I will have to try this sometime, thanks for the idea.
 
You're quite the lucky guy... all these threads I've looked through over the past, I have never seen an Admin post!
Nice shots btw!
 
It's pretty fun at 2 AM when you want to take a picture of something interesting yet theres nothing visible!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom