What's new

long exposure river c and c please

samcolby

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
i took these images this afternoon and cropped/ resized them, then placed them in a collage in photoshop, tell me what you think please. $long exposure water final.webp
 
My two complaints would be that (1) I do not know which is the subject on these photos (I know you intended for the water to be the subject, but then the ENTIRE pic is the subject), and (2) I do not get a sense of location. I would widen the view to get a sense of location, and would add some elements to the first plane if possible. Hope this helps!
 
Why are they squished into one image? When you said you made a collage I assumed you meant a panoramic. Putting them together doesn't work for me. I'd like to see that first one alone, as I think the reflection may be pretty darn inspiring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom