What's new

Long Exposure SunSet

I like it quite a bit. I looked through some of your other threads and like your work.
 
Nice job. I like that you captured the lights on the buildings and the water adds to the picture.
 
Love it! Can't tell if I'm just overanalyzing, but does it look the slightest bit tilted to anyone else?
 
Nice job. I like that you captured the lights on the buildings and the water adds to the picture.
thankks alot man im glad that u doo :D

Love it! Can't tell if I'm just overanalyzing, but does it look the slightest bit tilted to anyone else?
thanks alot alex glad that u loved it and hmmm maybe tilted slightly to the right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom