Long Exposure with Old Nikkormart

Awesome job on both. The first one is definitely my favorite!

I was expecting the long exposure to be shot on film with the Nikkormat. Thread wording fail. The first image is still nice, even though it's centered

Awesome job on both. The first one is definitely my favorite!

How to make a pylon look epic!

How to make a pylon look epic!

Agreed, this is great!

Thank You,I appreciate your feedback.

I was expecting the long exposure to be shot on film with the Nikkormat. Thread wording fail. The first image is still nice, even though it's centered

lol,the thread title is intentionally given.I agree I made a mistake by keeping tower at center.There were lot of unwanted disturbance surrounding the tower hence I kept it at middle of the sensor.

I agree I made a mistake by keeping tower at center.There were lot of unwanted disturbance surrounding the tower hence I kept it at middle of the sensor.

I think this is one of those times were the subject being centered makes that much more of a statement, especially with clouds behind it.

I agree I made a mistake by keeping tower at center.There were lot of unwanted disturbance surrounding the tower hence I kept it at middle of the sensor.

I think this is one of those times were the subject being centered makes that much more of a statement, especially with clouds behind it.
Yes,Even I think that it looks better being centered.

First image is excellent... it is nightmarish ;)
Liked the purplish second too :D
Thank You,Frequency :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back