What's new

Long Exposures in my field.

I like the first. I'm not normally a fan of star trail shots, but this one is just such a great night shot (color balance and highlights are just right) and the trails don't dominate it, but are just another element.

I'd be tempted to crop it on the right, most of the way to the largest tree trunk, but maybe that's just me ...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks Ken. Yeah I kept playing around with the crop and couldn't find something I was happy with. You are welcome to take a shot.
 
The second one might be a tad busy but I love the eerie lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom