Long exposures take 2 - very annoyed

huh... aperture imported the picture looking really brown and like a film negative... is that how it looked to you guys? Might have to figure this one out...

OK, here's a pretty quick edit, I think I've found a middle ground, upped the saturation a bit, but I didn't want everything looking radioactive green.

DSC_0013 by mbnmac, on Flickr

I can appreciate this being a tough one to work with, but it's a cool photo, love the 'mist'

It's annoying because the streetlights destroyed any colour information you have to push the white balance so far that you literally have nothing to work with colour wise. Maybe if I'd set my white balance in the field there would be more to play with?

OK, here's a pretty quick edit, I think I've found a middle ground, upped the saturation a bit, but I didn't want everything looking radioactive green.

DSC_0013 by mbnmac, on Flickr

I can appreciate this being a tough one to work with, but it's a cool photo, love the 'mist'

The colours just won't budge too far either way, it sucks.

No offence but can you pull it down from flickr and use something like imgur.com for hosting? I know you only are using it as a hosting platform but some people (myself included) ise it as a portfolio as well.

My landscape lens is a wide 12-24 Tokina - I focus before I leave the house in the light about a third into the frame then swith to manual focus for the rest of the night. Focus has then been set and it wont "hunt" every time I press the shutter button.

I have never once had a problem using this method and it results in sharp images every time for me.

i think its pretty cool looking

Most reactions

Back