Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1305205.JPG
1305206.JPG
1305207.JPG
1305208.JPG

Majestic pictures! When I first saw the pictures, especially the first pic. I thought of 'Golden Hour'.

I am obsessed with this set. These are so phenomenal. Why do these make me feel nostalgic in a way? I'm not even from the coast.

Color and contrast in number one make it really stand out for me. :encouragement:

Majestic pictures! When I first saw the pictures, especially the first pic. I thought of 'Golden Hour'.
Thanks very much. It certainly was a golden sunset.

I am obsessed with this set. These are so phenomenal. Why do these make me feel nostalgic in a way? I'm not even from the coast.
Thanks very much. I am glad they have had such an impact on you. Perhaps due to this Covid lock down the images give you a sense of nostalgia for open spaces and light?

Color and contrast in number one make it really stand out for me. :encouragement:
Thanks very much Jeff.

I really like number three!
Thanks Derrel. I am partial to #3 myself. It's not as dramatic as the others but sort of gives the sense of a hazy, salt filled air and light.

Numbers one and three for me.......
Thanks very much Jeff. Glad you liked them.

I'm liking these. #3 for me. Not only are you getting the nice, warm colors that you always get with your wider lens you're adding a little more interest with some close up subjects. Keep'em coming, mate.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back