Long time no... guitar...

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody, have not posted anything in a while.. How are you guys?

Riiight. I'm bored, don't feel like sleeping really. So I start to take lots of extreeeemely artistic :)greenpbl:) photos of my ugly and dirty SG, with my new studio flashes that I just bought! It's my first, so I'm doing some experimenting with them.. Well, all shots didn't turn out super well, so I'll just post the one I like the most. The high E string broke sunday evening, meh. Maybe it makes it look badass. Or something. And I know the guitar doesn't own. :p

img3350bj7.jpg

i really like it. the string for me makes me wonder what happened right before...like "man this guy must of been rocking out!!!" but that is just me...lol

Well, I was up bending my ass off on the 23rd fret, so I guess you're right! :D
Thanks guys. :)

Nice play with your new lights!
Well done, I like this.

Thanks. :) Gonna shoot a band any day now, gonna use my new flashes for it. :)

I like it. It makes me think of someone that was just out partying and playing and has had an awesome night, but in the morning they realize something is broken and needs to be fixed. You know, it's like when you've gone out partying with your buddies and you wake up thinking "That was one helluva good time, but why am I so sore, and how did I get this bruise?". That's a good night! Just like the one the guitar had :wink: . OK, so maybe I read too much into it, but I still like the shot.

Thanks guys! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back