Longboard (Skate)

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my first thread here.
I love sport action photography, and since i have some skater friends who have longboards, i usually take some pictures of them.

I am new to photography, got my first camera on august (canon t3i), and i am reading a lot about photography since then, but i know the most experience you get with practice, so i do expect to receive a lot of critics about composition/exposures =P

Anyway, here are my favorite ones:

$IMG_0129.jpg
$IMG_4487.jpg
$IMG_3882(1).jpg
$IMG_3453.jpg
$IMG_2047.jpg
$IMG_0995.jpg
$IMG_0992.jpg
$IMG_0634.jpg
$IMG_0375.jpg
$IMG_5023.jpg

I would love to receive some C&C. Also, feel free to edit my images to show me where i can improve (i am not very good with ps, so the post-effect part is not very good).

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pretty cool. I like 4 and 6 the best. I am a sucker for that kind of lighting I guess. I like how you got low on a couple of them. It is kinda late and the board is a little slow right now, so bump this tomorrow if you dont get the feedback you want tonight. Thanks for sharing.

OP
S

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Pretty cool. I like 4 and 6 the best. I am a sucker for that kind of lighting I guess. I like how you got low on a couple of them. It is kinda late and the board is a little slow right now, so bump this tomorrow if you dont get the feedback you want tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback, mate!

EllaElla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm a beginner too. I like your series. However, in the first photo, my eyes, for some reason are drawn to the clouds. Perhaps a little bit of fill-flash on the skater may help draw more attention to him, rather than the setting. I like the composition though.

OP
S

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm a beginner too. I like your series. However, in the first photo, my eyes, for some reason are drawn to the clouds. Perhaps a little bit of fill-flash on the skater may help draw more attention to him, rather than the setting. I like the composition though.

Yeah, very nice feedback. I totally agree with that!

I am gonna post some more soon.

Most reactions