Longboard (Skate)

Sid51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is my first thread here.
I love sport action photography, and since i have some skater friends who have longboards, i usually take some pictures of them.

I am new to photography, got my first camera on august (canon t3i), and i am reading a lot about photography since then, but i know the most experience you get with practice, so i do expect to receive a lot of critics about composition/exposures =P

Anyway, here are my favorite ones:

$IMG_0129.jpg
$IMG_4487.jpg
$IMG_3882(1).jpg
$IMG_3453.jpg
$IMG_2047.jpg
$IMG_0995.jpg
$IMG_0992.jpg
$IMG_0634.jpg
$IMG_0375.jpg
$IMG_5023.jpg

I would love to receive some C&C. Also, feel free to edit my images to show me where i can improve (i am not very good with ps, so the post-effect part is not very good).

Pretty cool. I like 4 and 6 the best. I am a sucker for that kind of lighting I guess. I like how you got low on a couple of them. It is kinda late and the board is a little slow right now, so bump this tomorrow if you dont get the feedback you want tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty cool. I like 4 and 6 the best. I am a sucker for that kind of lighting I guess. I like how you got low on a couple of them. It is kinda late and the board is a little slow right now, so bump this tomorrow if you dont get the feedback you want tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback, mate!

I'm a beginner too. I like your series. However, in the first photo, my eyes, for some reason are drawn to the clouds. Perhaps a little bit of fill-flash on the skater may help draw more attention to him, rather than the setting. I like the composition though.

I'm a beginner too. I like your series. However, in the first photo, my eyes, for some reason are drawn to the clouds. Perhaps a little bit of fill-flash on the skater may help draw more attention to him, rather than the setting. I like the composition though.

Yeah, very nice feedback. I totally agree with that!

I am gonna post some more soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back