Longtime Photog New to the Forum

TheFloridaShooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jon, I reside in SW Florida. I've been involved in photography since 1975.

Welcome to TPF, Jon! Looking forward to seeing some pics from the SW Florida area!

Looks like your camera bag is a big and impressive one! Judging from your location and status as a long time photog, I am looking forward to what you share with us. Welcome!

One rule of this forum is any new member must send a camera, 3-lenses, and a speedlight to the first person to ask. It's just the rules.

I didn't make them up. :aiwebs_016:

Or maybe I did. :biggrin-93:

I think it's a good rule though. :345:

Welcome

Welcome aboard. Pay no attention to this ^ one . . . stuff goes to the bear.

One rule of this forum is any new member must send a camera, 3-lenses, and a speedlight to the first person to ask. It's just the rules.

Welcome

Thanks for the laugh

Welcome

Thanks for the laugh
Apparently I am funny now. :76: :1247: Eh, you shoot Canon anyway. Who want's that stuff, besides anyone who likes cameras. :biggrin-93: :345:

Looks like you could be a new member of the TPF prime lens weight lifting team. I just joined recently / invented it. :aiwebs_016: All you need is some large prime lenses (or paperweights as I call them).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back