teacher386
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2011
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 4
- Location
- York, PA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I've lurked from time to time but haven't posted much as I've been waiting to capture some images that I'm truly thrilled with. This past weekend, my girlfriend and I went to Longwood Gardens and had an amazing time. The Light Installations by Bruce Munro are simply awesome and I wanted to share these shots with you guys. I hope you enjoy them.

Water Towers by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 25.2
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance

Water Towers by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 22.3
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance

Field of Light by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 24.4
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance

Water Towers by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 25.2
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance

Water Towers by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 22.3
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance

Field of Light by teacher386, on Flickr
Nikon D5100
Nikon 35mm 1.8G
Exposure - 24.4
Aperture - 3.5
ISO - 100
No flash
Edited with Photoshop CS5.1 - slight color correction, added vibrance