Longwood Gardens

Dylan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
here's a few pictures I shot there recently.
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

This last one was Pierre Dupont's house. He created Longwood gardens which is where these were shot.

#2 & 4 are great, love the green surrounding the grey

I'm starting to sound like LaFoto

Thanks. Yeah there's something about 4 that just gets me. I don't even know what the rest of the house looks like but when I saw that I knew I had to capture it.

lostprophet said:
...I'm starting to sound like LaFoto

Is this anything BAD then!?!?!?!? :scratch:

:lol:

Well, before I even read any comments, also I thought upon reaching the last: Hey now, THIS one looks good!

I also like how you tried to capture that monarch though it seems like your camera does not allow you to go really close? But they are large butterflies, aren't they (I have never seen a "live" one)?

I agree with LP, 2 & 4 because of the green gardens surrounding the structures. :thumbup:

I had my 100mm prime on when I got him. He lead me on a wild goose chase through the meadow just for this one shot. Every time I'd get close to him he would fly away. I really need a 70-300mm apo that they had on Fred Miranda but it's gonna be a while before I can get that. Yeah so I'm in this meadow that's just crawling with butterfly's and other stuff but I really only got one or two good shots because they're so flighty. There's another one in my Longwood Gardens gallery on my pbase site. It's a nice shade of brown however there's so much going on in the backround that you can barely see him. It seems like bee's are complacent enough to let you take pictures.

large.jpg

Most reactions

Back