TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

tell me what you think all photos in it taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube does not do the photo's justice. First and foremost I can't tell how you did on the composition of the photo's as they are all moving around and seem cut off and effects subtitles, blah!! If you don't have one get a flickr or a photobucket account and post. BUT, to be fair from what I could tell they are pretty good.

youtube quality is bad and i hate sitting through slideshows T_T

too much going on to really appreciate or see what you phots mean

i found it hard to watch with all the stuff going on in between the images. just my .02 cents

I liked the shots of the skies and sunsets very much (but I agree with benpsut). One too many dogs for my liking though :). What's the music with the video? - it's awesome!

I agree with the other posters - way too much going on, and the youtube quality is too low of a resolution to be able to properly appreciate the photos.

The graphics and music IMO are repetitive, generic and cheesy.

I think I saw a lot of good photos, but again, from that it is way too hard to judge.

So you guys dont like it because you can look at the photos long enough

Well, since you asked again,

Yes, somewhat related to that, I like to have the control of how long I want to look at each photo...

But mostly,

way too much going on, and the youtube quality is too low of a resolution to be able to properly appreciate the photos.

The graphics and music IMO are repetitive, generic and cheesy.

I do allot of video. Video is my thing. They only look that way (the quotes from Marcus) because they're being misused. Like you're using show openings for what should be simpler wipe transitions, "SPORTSCAST" over trees, and energetic music scores during a lazy yellow dog gnawing on a stick, etc.

The photos look fine but you should pick a single theme and then build everything around that. The golden rule of video is: "More is less."

Typical slide (photo) presentations follow one of several formats for "general audiences" depending on length, content, and a few other things.

A typical format (without getting all technical and official and stuff ;)) might go:

1~3 sec Black leader, Opening, first shot, cut, 2nd shot, wipe (that matches opening), 3rd shot, etc. Minor Crescendo in the middle of the presentation with an effect, your best (or most important) shot, and slightly exaggerated matching score (music). More wipes and cuts that match either the middle effect or the opening, etc., and then a closing of some kind, roll credits.

There's many different formats but that's the essence - by looking at one possibility.

Last edited:
you can use imageshack too, you don't need to make an account like on flckr or photobucket, post the pics here directly, good thing about that too is that for those who have dial-up connection, they won't have a hard time opening a new window to look at your photos.

thats quite a distracting movie. looks like some stock intro clips for the news or something? it doesn't flow with "nature" pics at all. and like the others said, the quality is too poor to even really be able to judge the photos.

Most reactions

Back