FITBMX
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- May 11, 2014
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,423
- Location
- Burns, KS, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Here is a picture of the bogen I would sell for $50 shipped conus. I did find the lever for it. I can send other pix upon request. Thanks.
I just ordered this very one on Friday. I hope you are happy with it cause mine will be here next week and it has to last me for a long time.Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.
Couldn't be happier, it's so versatile that I was pretty amazed! The greatest part is it's flexible middle shaft which is really unique and useful.I just ordered this very one on Friday. I hope you are happy with it cause mine will be here next week and it has to last me for a long time.
I just ordered this very one on Friday. I hope you are happy with it cause mine will be here next week and it has to last me for a long time.Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.