Look, not a bikini pic!!! Still hot though!

I see what you were going for, but the high angle isn't too flattering to the car. Also, it's a bit too tight for my liking. I'm very glad to see someone uses a damned polarizer, though.

I see what you were going for, but the high angle isn't too flattering to the car. Also, it's a bit too tight for my liking. I'm very glad to see someone uses a damned polarizer, though.

I liked the higher perspective, the hood and trunk lid is sexy too. I have lower perspectives as well. What makes you say it's not as flattering, curious to learn as auto photography is not my forte'.

I always mount a CPL when shooting seascapes and reflective subjects. Good eyes!

I feel like a higher angle like that almost comes off as a snapshot. Cars look best when shot from about the fender line-that gives it a more thought out feel, and you get the curves of the car. Now that being said, an even HIGHER angle can be used artistically. Take a peek at stuff from Jeremy Cliff and you can see what I mean. Some of it is shot from nearly directly above. Given the face of this car being what it is, I'm not sure THAT high of an angle would work well, but it's worth a shot.

Don't know much about auto photography, so.....
eating-popcorn-reaction-gif.gif

I shoot a fair amount of cars. I use a wide angle lens and prefer a low perspective. I don't use a polarizer (like the reflections) and like to add flare when I can but
this is a very nice shot you have done. Plus, it is a nice car!
150529cruisingrand-7707.jpg

That's a better angle, but now you have the tree growing out of the top of the car. This spot looks challenging. PUNPUNPUN

Photoshop a gap between the top of the car and the tree and you'll have it...............and take out the pile of rocks just above the windshield while you're at it...

Someone asked me why I'd want to buy a big gas-guzzling American car, that I should buy an efficient and zippy BMW instead.

This is why

_POR4535-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

I eat BMW for breakfast.
I eat beemers for breakfast too, in a 72 Ford pinto. Umm.. slightly modified.

But this is much prettier.. lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back