Look! PEOPLE!

Armstror

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rpelite.tk
I noticed that i haven't taken very many pictures of people so i went out today around lunch time to practice and such. I wanted to go for some really neat looking portraits but i wasn't too sure what sort of emotion to convey so most of these images just look like i was fooling around, but some of them are good.
These are all my friends from school: (Sorry there's a lot)

yes016yb.jpg

Melissa
yes020fj.jpg

Don't remember her name! :(
yes033xs.jpg

My buddy Jay likes his skateboard very much. :D
yes047sa.jpg

John. There are a lot of musicians in my school!
yes052vr.jpg

Jaimie with the "I'm too cool" pout. ;)
yes063re.jpg

Tai
yes077yw.jpg

Matt
yes083mr.jpg

Ikey trying to look 'Angsty'
yes096yf.jpg

Ikey posing.
yes100sz.jpg

Last, but not least, Matt! (There are too many people named Matt...) I know he's not facing the camera but for some reason i just like this picture...Ohwell.

:hail: Thanks for looking! ^__^ :hail:

Tell me does your buddy jay like his skateboard very much or lick it very much! :D but seriously, really cool clear shots, good work!

Nice series of all your friends!
I like "Jamie Cool" best of the whole series!

Very nice DOF on the two of Ikey.

I like to take candid portraits of people whenever I am in a group (like I was on that weekend we travelled to Leipzig and Dresden), though not all REALLY like their photo taken. So a zoom lens helps, teehee

4.gif

Raymond J Barlow said:
cool shots, and nicely done!! Where is this WW11 monument??

The monument is in my hometown in Ontario. It's a little park right in front of the City Hall and my school, so all the kids go there for lunch. We usually have Memorial ceremonies out there too. It has some very interesting statues on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back