Look what came strolling through my back yard...

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
almost caught me off guard because i never expected to see them right in my own back yard.. usually i have seen them in a far distance crossing the road..usually very black looking..but these were beauties.. especially the big male.. too bad i was such a distance away.. but i am happy to get these photos even if they are not great !
1-DSC_4160-001.JPG
1-DSC_4158-003.JPG
1-DSC_4113-001.JPG

Amazing! All the animals are loving this human quarantine except maybe the dogs who are exhausted from all the attention! Not my photo below - it’s a screenshot of an Instagram account I follow. This was taken in what is normally a very busy Central Square in Cambridge MA. If you look closely you can see two other turkeys in the background.

81A9BC89-81CB-42E0-904E-7A9792362A91.png

Amazing! All the animals are loving this human quarantine except maybe the dogs who are exhausted from all the attention! Not my photo below - it’s a screenshot of an Instagram account I follow. This was taken in what is normally a very busy Central Square in Cambridge MA. If you look closely you can see two other turkeys in the background.

View attachment 189895
wow this is something.....

Nice set PL, that big boy just dropped by to say, "look at me with my harem, everyone!" Not so different than the late, great, Hugh Hefner. (RIP)

Most reactions

Back