Looked interesting

chrisb2794

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this the other day. Let me know what you think.
070708028_edited-1-copy_edited-2.jpg

Not bad, a little under exposed. The lines further up along the columns might be interesting to shoot, if they go much higher.

looks interesting. Grain elevator?

nice. try lying on the ground to get the shot. (it could use a few clouds too.

I have some more shots of it in color with clouds and stuff. I thought it looked a little underexposed after I posted it. Maybe a monitor issue. Photo is untouched other than resize and conversion to BW. I would post a nice color shot of it with clouds, but I don't want to "violate" the thread rules. : )

I like the subject, and the angle of the composition. The shapes and forms in the image are nice but I am also interested in what appears to be contrasts within the wood and metal. I hope it is ok to upload a slight edit of the image to give you an idea of what I am writing about.

edit-2.jpg

I increased the contrast a bit to highlight the local contrasts within the image. I also cropped a bit of the dark area from the bottom because my eye seemed drawn there rather to the center and "up" the image where it seems you want it to go. Last I cropped a very small bit from the left because there were a couple of small dark spots below the pipe the were distracting. I think there are some interesting things to explore with this photgraph and with this subject.

I do like the way that looks, thanks for the input.

I like both the edit and the original. Though I do think the edit may be a bit more appealing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back