looking at the full frame to replace the D7100

Well some of y'all will concur, I decided to wait on full frame and buy better glass. I went with the Tamron 24-70 lens and the Tamron 70-200 lens, instead of buying the Nikon 24-70 lens and the D610. I finally decided on better glass and learn more about my camera and techniques, actually work on being a better photographer and not some one with better equipment. I saw the video of the Sony A7 shooting up to 400,000 ISO, I wonder when this technology will make it to the Nikon side, since Nikon uses the Sony sensors. If this is coming within the next year or two, I might wait and buy the full frame then.

Well some of y'all will concur, I decided to wait on full frame and buy better glass. I went with the Tamron 24-70 lens and the Tamron 70-200 lens, instead of buying the Nikon 24-70 lens and the D610. I finally decided on better glass and learn more about my camera and techniques, actually work on being a better photographer and not some one with better equipment. I saw the video of the Sony A7 shooting up to 400,000 ISO, I wonder when this technology will make it to the Nikon side, since Nikon uses the Sony sensors. If this is coming within the next year or two, I might wait and buy the full frame then.
Tamron 24-700mm and 70-200mm are very good glass, I preffered the Nikon 24-70mm but thats me, Modern Tamron lenses are very good.

Even if Nikon would get the A7s sensor I wouldnt get it, 12MP is simply not enough for me, I have Canon G15 as my second body and I hardly can crop its files.
Nope for me its minimum 24MP

Most reactions

Back