Looking for a camera shop in south florida

Reaction score
The camera shop by my house closed down a few months ago, and I'm sick of buying expensive new lenses. The owner had a large array of used lenses for every camera and I was able to try them before I buy it. Now I'm looking for a new shop other than ritz Wolf camera.
Can anyone help me ?! :(
My zip code is 33064 if that helps any

Thank you for any help!! :)

uduxdigi said:
How about shopping online? Atleast its convenient.. But that's just me

Sometimes I dont trust buying used lenses online. Would rather try it first

A store that sells used equipment? Good luck with that! Craigslist is good since you can meet and try the stuff before paying.

For new stuff, Pitman in south Miami is probably the only decent camera store in s.florida.

A responsible camera store won't even let you mount a brand new lens. As soon as you do that, it's not new anymore, and I don't believe any customer will like to pay for used lens for the price of supposedly brand new equipment.

molested_cow said:
A store that sells used equipment? Good luck with that! Craigslist is good since you can meet and try the stuff before paying.

For new stuff, Pitman in south Miami is probably the only decent camera store in s.florida.

A responsible camera store won't even let you mount a brand new lens. As soon as you do that, it's not new anymore, and I don't believe any customer will like to pay for used lens for the price of supposedly brand new equipment.

Maybe I didn't clarify. The owner let me try the used lenses. Not the new ones. And I have checked on Craigslist. There isn't much.

o hey tyler said:
Did you? Because that would be the first place I'd look. And it seemed to have relevant information. A list of all the camera shops in FL, what else do you need?

Yes. I did look there already. Just thought someone knows of a shop they went to. Because my old shop wast on google. Therefore it would not have been in that list

In Tampa we have North Tampa Photography, fyi they are great. They have a ton of new and used items.

I support them occasionally as its nice having a brick and morter shop. I bought my Tokina 11-16 there cheaper than bhphoto and adorama carried it, and tried it before purchase plus got the same 30 day return option.

Most reactions

Back