What's new

Looking for a cheaper dslr, to purchase

xdunaticx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Suprise, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been doing photography for about 4 years now, but just a few months ago or so, my ex(devil) decided it would be funny, to sell my 5dmk2 on craigslist, I tried to get in contact with the guy but no luck sooo I'm looking for a new camera to shoot with

I perfer canon, something atleast a t1i or better,
let me know your prices.


I could purchase something better, if someone would let me do payments via paypal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom