Looking for a good location for digital print

shingfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
any suggection for folks in toronto, scarborough to be precise?

i went to a so-called pro lab and did my digital prints there.....man....those come out a lot worse than my print from walmart.....worse in a sense that the color are very saturated.......the printing resolution is no good (i can see fine grains).........and they use a small printer for digital prints......doenst seem professional at all....

they are located in the states?.......not sure if i want like to pay $15 on shipping my photos?

I cant suggest any in Toronto but I have a favorite in Edmonton. They can print up to 4ft x 4ft if not a little larger. The quality and professionalism is absolutley amazing.
This summer I'm gonna get a bunch done I think and will only work with them (forming these types of business relationships are very helpful later on).

I hope you find the kind of quality you are looking for. It's amazing when you see your prints come out big and to perfection.

Does this company in Edmonton have a website?

Blacks.

Only go up to 8x10, but I haven't had any quality problems so far. Not that I'm some kind of professional, but I think we can all tell crap from decent...

Blacks.

Only go up to 8x10, but I haven't had any quality problems so far. Not that I'm some kind of professional, but I think we can all tell crap from decent...

i went to blacks too.....but they use small digital prnters....are they any good?......would you be able to see "grains" on a 4x6 when you see close?.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back