What's new

Looking for a little C&C

g2k556

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't really take many landscape shots other than sunset photos, which I'd say I'm pretty decent at. I'm looking for some help with these types of shot. Any comments and critiques will be "very" much appreciated. I'm fairly new to photography, I've only had a dslr for 2 months now and before that I was using a Casio P/S with nearly zero manual settings. So again, any help is appreciated :)

Country_Bliss_2_by_g2k556.jpg


Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 1/800 second
F Number: F/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Country_Bliss_by_g2k556.jpg


Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 1/160 second
F Number: F/22.0
Focal Length: 28 mm
ISO Speed: 100
 
I like the post processing in the last shot, although the upper right corner maybe too dark. Not a big deal though. Also, I really dig how the gradients of colors fade from darker to lighter in the grass and in the sky which gives the image a nice "depth". Good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom