Looking for a lost love

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7887z.jpg

I soooo bad wish I could shoot this over again. I was leaving the cemetery when a woman dressed all in black(ohh april...where were you this weekend:lol: ) wandered in the cemetery . I snapped her walking down the long road. After foolin around in PS, I tried to create the ghost image, but...since she never raised her head once :grumpy: I now have a headless ghost looking for her lost lover.

how many times have i told you i loose my head over a cemetary?? :lmao:

great ps work....your so awesome...i just love your creatvity...

your talent knows no bounds...... :hail:

An incredible feel to this shot ... nice work, Cannuck, eh, ya'll?

Great idea chiller, looks real freaky. :twisted: good dark tones too :thumbup:

I really like this shot, Chiller. Very creative and the presence of the ghostly figure makes you think about the picture rather than just see it. Well done!

Very cool Shot Chiller, Excellent PS work! Yeah it's too bad about her head, but great work nevertheless!

aprilraven said:
how many times have i heard that...? date after date......hmmm....

NIce...

Im thinkin of making a head. I have the props, and the Ps. I might give it a try

Chiller said:
NIce...

Im thinkin of making a head. I have the props, and the Ps. I might give it a try

if you dont have any, let me know...woodsac has some in his upstairs room...and i can always let you use mine.......:wink:

Cool. Im not sure if I can get a h.....oh oh ... better not say that , even if it is the darkside.

Chiller said:
Cool. Im not sure if I can get a h.....oh oh ... better not say that , even if it is the darkside.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lets see.... you could just wanna do better in your job...

you know... get ahead......

not have a head givin' to you.............( we are so gonna fry soon....) :lol:

Raven-o-pallie ... remember the conversation about Satan rubbing his hands together laughing about how easy we're making his job?!?

aprilraven said:
( we are so gonna fry soon....) :lol:

oh oh .. I thought I had fried and gone to heaven...oh.. I kill me. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back