What's new

Looking for a series of portraits

miha

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi! I didn't know where to post the question so I posted it here.

Some months ago I saw an awesome, long series of photo portraits. There were all famous people, from varying fields.
The portraits were almost all identical in the setting -- they were very simple, with person always looking directly in the camera, I think with blue background, sharp only on the eyes.

I really want to see the photos again, can you name the photographer, or paste the link?
 
I doubt this is the series you're looking for, but it is worth a look nontheless. The About Face under the Portfolio sub-set gallery is what I intend.
John Russo Photo
 
This is not it, but thank you nonetheless.

If it helps, I remember Obama also being among the people being portraited. What was interesting is that published images were high resolution, relatively big for a web.
 
Last edited:
FINALLY I found it. I was looking for portraits by Martin Schoeller: martin-schoeller However, some portraits are not publish on this website.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom