What's new

Looking for an oppinion

Shidensen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Location
Romania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello people... this is my first shot of this kind ( water shots ) and i was wondering if i did it ok ... or if there was something more i could have done... ( note that i suck in photoshop ) (shot with a Canon 550D, 17-55mm kit lens, 3" shutter speed at f5.6 aperture)





 
You really transformed that image, pretty cool... I can't comment since I don't know how to do this sort of thing, but if I had one complaint, it would be that the second image seems noisier. I wouldn't know how to avoid that in this case.
 
If you reduce the noise and inc the contrast of the color image it would pop more
 
I love the color added to the second one. In my opinion I would of done this shot from a side view. To see how dramatic the water drop really is.
 
Just to share my experience, I used food dye when I did it, and colored the water...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom