What's new

Looking for creatives to help share the cost of renting an indoor shooting location (apt/set/studio)

calchiu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!

Not entirely sure if this is where this post belongs. If not, then if the moderators could move this to the correct sub-forum then that would be very much appreciated.

I am a photographer local to the NYC/NJ area and am looking to see if there are any other photographers/videographers/etc interested in sharing the cost of a rented place (apartment/set/studio) to shoot at. I currently do this with just one or two others, but I'm now interested in targeting bigger/nicer locations.

If you are at least interested to some degree (not looking for a commitment now), then please send me your contact information and I will keep you in the loop.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom