looking for criticism

thanks everyone again i will try to go back when i have some time to take the pics earlier or later in the day. oh and i did have a circular polarizer i just think the sun was just so bright that day it really killed the shot. i do like the black and white one i did try that first when editing but did not go with it. right now im just using the editor on iphoto i think i really need to get a better program photoshop etc just dont know what i want yet. again thanks everyone i just gotta keep shooting and keep learning from my mistakes.

Photoshop is definitely worth investing in if you want to good PP on your photos. There is another program called GIMP that you can download for free that's supposed to be good as well, though I've never used it myself and I'm not sure if they make it for Mac too. Here's another version of the photo with the distracting rocks in the background edited out with the clone tool on Photoshop (which comes in quite handy sometimes):

293kgv8.jpg

sounds good thanks now what version of photoshop would u recommend is the cheap version u can get at like best buy worth it or would u just suck it up and get the full version

Previous versions should be just fine... Hell, I used the 1998 version up until last year.

My two cents...

Stop using flash until you know how to use the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back